Eaton's Power Xpert Ethernet Switches are ideal for extending Ethernet networks in harsh, industrial environments. These Eaton Ethernet Switches provide communications from the factory floor or facility basement to the front end office. Built with high-grade components and constructed using special thermal techniques, these Ethernet Switches can withstand the unpredictable conditions found in industrial applications.
Power Xpert Ethernet Switches Features:
- Simultaneous, full-duplex, wire-speed communication on all ports, enabling multiple port usage with no drag on network performance and no bottlenecks to slow down the network.
- Robust design, hardened for factory floor, making Power Xpert Ethernet Switches ideal for both industrial and data center applications and providing flexible network access across the enterprise.
- Plug-and-play implementation, requiring no software or additional hardware for configuration, allowing for easy integration into the Power Xpert Architecture.
- The ability to add convenient network connections anywhere, enhancing system-wide communications.
- Convection cooling, requiring no fans for increased reliability.
Power Xpert Ethernet Switch Models
- 4-port 10/100 Mb switch
- 6-port switch with optional 100 Mb fiber
Free Power Management Project Evaluation