The Liebert GXT2 UPS systems provide true online protection for LAN and WAN servers, remote telecommunications units, and other applications. The units are high-performance UPS systems with proven reliability, custom configurability, hot-swap internal batteries and extendible runtime in a compact rack and tower design.
The Liebert GXT2 (4.5 KVA / 6 KVA) features and flexibility make it the optimal solution for server and data rooms, as well as networking and telecom applications that require reliable, continuous, and quality power.
- LAN and WAN servers
- Clustered network equipment: hubs, routers, bridges
- Remote telecommunications units
- Office Telecommunications systems
- Voicemail and e-mail servers
- Test and diagnostic equipments
- Engineering network servers
- Factory floor protection of micro processor controlled equipment
- Mission critical devices
- True online design
- Built-in PFC circuit
- Compatible with new SNMP/Web Card
- Compatible with Multiport 4 or 8
- Compatible with RelayCard INT
- Compatible with MultiLink
- Built-in serial communications for use with Liebert MultiLinkTM Automated Shutdown Software
- IntellislotTM communications port
- Built-in closure signals
- Include Windows-based configuration program
Is the Liebert GXT2 the best UPS solution for your power needs?
Our engineers can help you select the best UPS solution for your power needs.
Click here or Call 1-800-638-2638 for a free UPS project evaluation.
The Liebert GXT2 benefits snap shot:
- External plug and play Battery cabinets available
- Configurable as rack or tower
- Wide input voltage windows allows UPS support without going to battery, extending systems availability
- Built-in Surge Suppression