The Dataprobe iBoot is single outlet networked power controller. Web controlled power switch for reboot, energy management and security. A/C and D/C Versions. Up to 12 Amps of remote power control.
iBoot is a 10/100 Ethernet network attached, IP addressed, Web Controlled power switch. Anyone with a web browser can access iBoot to perform power On, Off or Reboot (timed power shutdown). iBoot is password protected for security. The iBoot for AC power uses international standard IEC320 Connections and is auto sensing for worldwide use. Line cord and Output Cord are included for North America.
Remote Power Control from your Web Browser
Just point your browser to iBoot's IP address, enter the Password and you're one click away from power ON, OFF or a timed Reboot. It's that simple. The unique Auto-Ping feature allows iBoot to monitor any IP device on the network and take automatic action whenever the device is down.
The new Heartbeat Detect feature allows iBoot to monitor any server or PC running either the free Heartbeat Generator Program, or heartbeats integrated into your custom software. Dataprobe can provide developer support to make integration easy.
Dataprobe iBoot Application Diagram
Features and Benefits:
- Access from any Network point- No field trips required for Reboot. Save time and money by eliminating service calls and reducing downtime to a minimum.
- Web Control- No special software required. Works with any forms capable browser. Easy Web Administration for all configuration.
- Dual Password Protected- Separate user and administrator passwords. Deploy iBoots throughout your organization.
- IP Addressed, 10/100Base-T- Use on any Ethernet IP network. Public or private. Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access.
- Automatic Reboot Operation- Auto-Ping and Heartbeat Detector. Automatic Operation for crashed devices. Auto-Ping pings device while heartbeat listens for periodic message. Complete control over frequency and timers. Developer Assistance and software tools are free.
- Direct TCP and Software Control- Control iBoot directly from your software application for the highest degree of power control integration. Simple protocol is freely available. Use iBoot control program to call power control from any network management system. IPSentry What'sUp Gold, etc.
- Built in Hub- Reduce cabling and simplify installation. One cable from you network closet serves both the iBoot and server, kiosk, etc. Auto-sensing for uplink/downlink eliminates the need for expensive crossover cables.
- 110/220 VAC Operation- Auto ranging power input. Deploy iBootŪ anywhere in the world. iBoot uses IEC320 Connectors and includes line and extension cords for North America.
- 12 Amp Switching- Current for most Servers, Routers, Kiosks, etc. 10 Amps at 220 VAC
- iBoot Control Center Software- Control an unlimited number of iBoots from one software application. Group iBoots for simultaneous actions. Schedule time of day activities like reboot or shutdown every night.
Dataprobe iBoot G2 Application Diagram
The iBoot G2+ provides additional features to expand its capabilities. 2 Expansion-I/O ports that can be used in a variety of ways. It has everything the iBoot-G2 has plus:
- Expansion to independent control of three outlets
- General Purpose I/O independently monitored and controlled
- Heartbeat Monitor - Automatic Failure Detection
- USB Port for direct PC communication for Serial Command Line Interface Access
- Manual Switch triggers for the Mains Outlet*
- Graceful Shutdown*
- SNMP Management*
*Scheduled Features for 2011 Firmware upgrades
Is the Dataprobe iBoot the best solution for your remote access needs?
Our engineers can help you select the best remote reboot solution.
Click here or Call 1-800-638-2638 for a free project evaluation.
Use iBoot for:
- Reboot- Remote reboot of any device, routers, servers, kiosks, etc. The device to be rebooted need not be network attached.
- Security- Secure sensitive devices by keeping them powered off when not in use. This prevents hackers from detecting them at all times.
- Energy Savings- Power down equipment when not needed for power savings and to save on wear and tear.
- Notification- Power up alert devices like sirens, lamps, messages.
- Control- Power up environmental system like heaters, coolers, pumps, etc